Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Waffles

Everyone loves waffles, they are so good! So I'm going to give a review of some waffles that I made and a picture, I'm not going to tell you the recipe sense it is confusing and my mom had to finish it, so first make some waffles!!!

This is the picture of the waffle.  I put greek yougurt and chopped up banana's on top, with some milk!
I hope that looks really good and yummy. Here are some of the reviews I got that are bad and good!

1: My sister thought that it was good and great with peanut butter and Nutella which is like chocolate!
2: My brother said it was a good waffle and I took that.
3: My other brother said that it was bad. Though he was being a liar,  he really ate two of the waffles!
4: My mom said it was a great waffle and I agree with her alot.

So I hope you have a great time cooking and Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Those look so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could have breakfast like that!
    Diamond Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now that is one of my favoriet beakfeast meal. Emmi

      Delete